Come see Captain Kurt give a presentation at Burroughs Nature Club.
- Date: Friday, October 19, 2018
- Time: Doors open at 7:00 p.m. for a Social Hour with Coffee/Tea and Desserts*
- Presentation starts: 7:30 pm. – FREE!!
- Address: 15 Public Square, Willoughby, OH 44094. Link to map.
- No entry fee, but donations to ODA would be greatly appreciated, and are tax-deductible.
- No reservations necessary.
Note: Burroughs Nature Club meetings are held at Willoughby United Methodist Church.
*Burroughs says, “No charge for dessert — however, donations thankfully accepted.” We hope you’ll also support ODA after hearing about our life-saving work in coastal waters.
We hope to see you there for Kurt’s talk, "Ghost Gear’s Negative Impact on Marine Wildlife."
IIf you can't make it, but would still like to support the ocean-cleaning and wildlife-saving activities of ODA, please make a donation today!