Your help providing supplies and provisions is needed!
We are providing links to specific products because so many of our needs are highly technical and precise.
If you are able to order one of the exact items listed below, please have it shipped to:
6371 Condor Ct
Ventura, CA 93003
Please call the number above with any questions!
- Gift Cards for dive gear purchases - any amount! Please contact Deep Blue Scuba in Long Beach to buy a card for us: http://www.deepbluelongbeach.com/scuba/
Vessel Equipment & Supplies
- West Marine gift card, any amount: http://www.westmarine.com/gift-cards
- Home Depot gift card, any amount: https://www.homedepot.com/c/Gift_Cards
Regular and Ongoing Vessel Needs
Ocean Defenders is able to saves lives only because of help from people like you! If you have any new or gently used items on the list below, and would like to donate them, please contact us at: 714-875-5881 or . Thank you!
- Hand drill, electric: corded and battery powered
- Drill bits of all kinds
- Marine grade electric wire: 12, 14 and 16 gauge
- Oil absorbent towels
- Boat hooks (used to hook our debris-lifting bags as they float to the surface)
- Electric sanders, hand-held
- Deck cleansers "Simple Green" preferred
- Bungee cords, cargo straps, and bungee cord material: spool of 50 or 100 feet
- Dive tanks with a valid, unexpired inspection
- Wet suits, hoods and dry suits, plus undergarments for dry suits
- Split fins
- Knives, serrated: preferably West Marine model #7785512
- Lift bags, fully enclosed: 150-200 pound lift. Halcyon or Carter preferred
- Energy bars, organic chips and hummus, Hansen's sodas
- We’ve had some wonderful people make lunch for our crews in advance of an outing. If you are inclined, we’d love to have your support in this way—but please contact me in advance to arrange it! This needs to be well coordinated.
- Acoustic guitars. We've got a lot of players and occasionally, as we head to the debris site, we have time to kill out on the water!
- Color cartridges for Epson, Workforce 615
- Postage stamps (marine motif preferred)
- Copy paper, sharpies, and markers (for use on vessel, too)